Who We Are
Since 2011, Ciorba Construction LTD has been delivering outstanding customer services, excellent workmanship, quick turnarounds and competitive prices with efficiency and pride.
We are straightforward and honest with each of our clients. With our quality of work your satisfaction is guaranteed 100%. Our friendly team will work one-on-one with you to ensure that each project is completed to your satisfaction. We are working with: listed building, architects, designers, structural engineers and CDM, freeholder surveyors, party wall surveyors, highway licensing.
Ciorba Construction LTD has accomplished a range of projects until now, varying in complexity and value. The majority of the projects are located in Central London, South Kensington, Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
Being a highly reputable company, Ciorba Construction LTD has been awarded by The Considerate Constructors Scheme twice with a Silver Award in 2015 and 2016 and then in 2017 was awarded Gold. The company has shown the highest levels of consideration towards the public, its workforce and the environment through adhering to the Scheme’s five-point Code of Considerate Practice:
- Care about Appearance
- Respect the Community
- Protect the Environment
- Secure everyone’s Safety
- Value their Workforce
Ciorba Construction LTD was also awarded by the Federation of Master Builders as regional London area Winner in 2017.
- 2017 – Honoured to be awarded with the Gold Considerate Constructors Scheme Annual National Company Awards and receive a second award along with a trophy for “The Most Considered Company Runner Up”; also FMB London and South of England Regional Winner
- 2016 – Second year in a row Winner of the Silver Considerate Constructors Scheme Annual National Company Awards. The Company was rated with 4.5 stars by CCS for 2016
- 2015 – Won the Silver Considerate Constructors Scheme Annual National Company Awards, the biggest ever National Company Awards
- 2014 – Registered and monitored by CCS
- 2013 – Becomes a Considerate Constructors Scheme member, adhering to the 5-point Code of Considerate Practice
- 2012 – High quality work mostly in Central London, based on recommendations
- 2011 – Ciorba Construction LTD goes into business and registered with FMB
Through the years, this company and its Director have proudly supported:
- Macmillan Cancer Research
- Salvation Army
- New Hope Home Shelter
- Water Aid – “water means life”
- Felix Family Village – “new chance for a better life for abandoned children”
- Madagascar mission – “hope for the hopeless”
- Life & Light Foundation – “saving people from drugs or alcohol addiction”
- Universal Emergency Relief
- Support and encouraging outdoor Sport Activities